About 4 Player Chess
'4 Player Chess' is a simple chess game for 4 local players
Play chess with your friends and unleash chaos !!
Four-player chess is a family of chess variants typically played with four people. A special board made of standard 8×8 squares with an additional 3 rows of 8 cells extending from each side is common. Four sets of differently colored pieces are needed to play these variants. Four-player chess follows the same basic rules as regular chess.
- Minimalistic graphics.
- Fun and chaotic gameplay.
- Designed to play with local friends.
- Built-in chess clock with increment.
- Possibility to change the color scheme.
- Game does NOT include online mode.
- Game does NOT include any AI.