Get ready to challenge your friends and family with Cabo, the hottest card game
Rules of Cabo Card Game:
- The game begins with 4 cards with each player gets to see 2 of their cards in the beginning
- Remember these cards because recalling is the key to winning.
- Each card’s value gives you a score (example A is 1, J is 11, Q is 12 etc.) The only exception here is King of diamonds which is a zero!
- Players can choose to pickup cards from the deck or pick an existing discarded card. The idea is to have the lowest possible score without looking at the cards. But wait there’s more.
- If you get a 9 or 10 card from the deck, you can use powers to view other opponents’ cards.
- If it’s a 7 or 8, you get to see any one of your cards.
- If you get a J or Q, you can swap any two cards on the table
Cabo is not just a card game but also a memory game that will sharpen your mind and strategy skills. Also, Cabo is intended for entertainment purpose only. This game is for players over 18 years old. Cabo just simulates the game with virtual currency & does not reward any real money or prizes & is not involved in any real money gambling.