Camera application with different types of graphic overlays
Graphic overlays can be added to improve viewer experience to make videos (sporting event, concert, conference, worship service, vlog, stream, advertisement, news, guide, wedding) more interesting and easier to understand.
In free version:
● switching cameras during recording;
● media folder selection (including external SD card);
● adaptive bitrate;
● video quality setup;
● audio capture from external microphone;
● delayed video capture;
● Chromebook support;
● optimized UI for tablets and foldables;
In paid (Pro) version:
● background video capture;
● live stream backup;
● image settings setup;
● adding overlays (text/image/video/PDF/timer/leaderboard/scoreboard) on video/photo;
● adding audio on video;
● audio mixer;
● screen capture with overlays;
● drawing on video/photo;
● saving video/photo to hidden folder;
● grouping overlays in scenario;
These features allow to create videos ready to post without additional editing to save your time.
❗Please note that some manufacturers block usage of some features even if device supports it on hardware level, such as image stabilization, frame rate (60 fps and more), zoom camera.