The app motivates children to better behave as confirmed in tests
The application is based on a well-known and highly valued rewards system that you personally determine (for example, going to the cinema). Awards are designed to shape the right attitude. It is worth remembering that rewards are more effective than punishment.
How it's working?
The application is simple and intuitive, so that all users will know why they received or did not receive the reward.
For every good behavior the child gets a sun sign, and for every bad sign of a stormy cloud (Signs for behavior can be changed). If he does not exceed the set number of bad behaviors after all days have elapsed, he will receive a designated reward.
When will he get the first reward, he will understand that it is worth to be polite. If someone exceeds the allowable number of bad behaviors and he is no longer trying to be polite, you can end the schedule early and start new from the beginning or apply a penalty for each subsequent bad behavior.
Everything is in 3 simple steps:
1. At first, you need to create people who will participate in the schedule.
(The tests have shown that kids also need a pattern to follow so it is recommended to include parents in the schedule)
2. Then create a schedule, setting the number of days, the number of possible bad behaviors throughout the entire schedule, and describe the reward.
(For the younger ones, it is recommended to create a schedule of no more than 7 days, as the younger ones are known to be impatient)
3. Now it is enough to start add good or bad signs on the schedule until the last day and then finish the schedule. You will see who received and who did not receive the prize. After all, of course we are starting a new schedule.
But that's not all, the application also has tons of features like:
• viewing behavior change statistics
• putting your own photos for created people
• changing the look of good and bad signs from a gallery or photo taken directly from the camera
• changing the color of the whole application
• you can send us a question, if something is unclear
• instructions to facilitate the use of the application
If you want to improve your child's behavior, this app is for you.