Build cars in 3D puzzles - learning car games for kids from 2 to 5 years old
Here’s the sequel to the popular car building game!
42 new cars, 5 scenic tracks, and fun adventures with your favourite characters!
Leo the Truck and Cars 2 is the sequel to the popular car-building game for small children! Many new cars and adventures await your children.
The game consists of several sequential stages. In them, the child picks the car he or she likes, learns what it is called and what it is used for, uses parts to assemble it in a 3D car-building stage, and then travels one of our scenic tracks with it, exploring the world of Leo the Truck. On the road, fun adventures and rewards for helping Leo’s friends await.
Our app’s features:
- game for children aged 2 to 5
- based on the popular children’s cartoon “Leo the Truck”
- 42 cool cars and 5 tracks!
- develops spatial reasoning, fine motor skills, attention span, and listening comprehension
- bright graphics, intuitive interface, and professional voice acting
- your child will learn a lot of new things about a variety of cars
- original content, fun and friendly animation
- game includes changing weather and time of day
Choice of cars and tracks.
Before building a chosen car, Leo the Truck delivers the parts they need and tells children what the car is called and what it does.
It is easy to assemble the cars. The main part is located in the middle, and then you need to drag and drop the other parts onto it in the correct order. During the assembly process, the child learns the name of each part (narrated by a professional voice actor).
Drive on one of 5 scenic tracks and explore the world of Leo the Truck and his friends.
On the road, your child will encounter a little adventure, with a task to complete. Each car has its own special task, with colourful and interesting animation.
Collect stars on the road to receive parts of new cars and puzzle pieces!
The puzzles are pretty pictures of their favourite characters. It is very easy to complete the puzzles, just drag and drop the pieces into the right spots on the picture.
We create our games with love and attention to children!