Watch reels & read the news in short bullet point
This fantastic breaking news app is designed to appeal to a wide range of users, from those who prefer to scan headlines quickly to those who prefer to watch trendy news videos.
Welcome to the future of news.
• Introducing the Newsreels – The new TikTok for news ?
- Our newsreel feature is just like Tiktok and Instagram reels but for news
- You'll find an unending stream of short-form news videos that are tailored by you, for you
- It allows you to discover and watch the most trending stories in one tab
- Simply watch and get updated in the most convenient way to know the news on-the-go
• Cutting-edge news community – Summarized bullets of latest breaking news ?
- With a community of editors working hand-in-hand with smart news app technology, our newsreel literally cuts the edges from top news stories so that a five-minute read is shortened to just a few seconds
- This way, you can absorb more information in a jiffy instead of spending hours reading full articles
• Read from thousands of publications ?
- Gain access to our collection of news publications ranging from worldwide names to local and regional outlets
- Read news articles from trusted sources and news channels like Reuters, The Guardian, NYT, CNN, BBC, and many more
• Hundreds of topics to choose from ?
- Newsreels curate a variety of headlines and allow you to customize your feed to include topics such as entertainment, technology, finance, business, world, science, sports, breaking news, politics, lifestyle, travel, and many more – all with one tap of a finger
• The world through different lenses ?
- Just key in the topic that interests you and we will do the rest
- Within seconds, you can discover and quickly read through different viewpoints regarding one topic
• Perfect for multitasking ?
- Don’t have the time to keep reading? No problem
• Share the news ?
For more information, you can visit our website at www.newsreels.app, or talk to us through c[email protected], or follow us on our social media accounts: