Picture cross is a mix of number puzzles and pixel art games to train logic.
· Classic nonogram puzzle gameplay meets a clean design and a set of features to make your game varied and exciting. Find your favorite puzzle page, and play anytime, anywhere.
· Picture cross puzzles are a great tool to keep your mind active. Choose your difficulty level, and enjoy building a unique nonograms collection. Exercise your logical thinking and imagination at the same time!
· Plenty of nonogram puzzles with non-repeating images to color.
· Seasonal Events. Complete time-limited events by solving nonograms of several difficulty levels. Reveal and collect all the unique picture cross postcards. Follow our number puzzle updates to never miss a single event!
· Daily Challenges. Solve picture cross puzzles every day to earn crowns. Get a special monthly trophy if you solve all the nonograms and collect all the crowns in a month!
· Tournaments. Compete with other players and color as many nonogram pictures as you can. Choose a more difficult puzzle page to practice your skills, earn more points, and win the top prize!
· Use hints if you get stuck while solving picture cross puzzles.
A nonogram is also known as a picture cross, griddler, picross, or pictogram. If you've heard of any of these, you likely know the rules. They are quite simple:
· The goal is to fill the picture cross grid and reveal a hidden image by deciding which nonogram cells to color.
· Follow the clues with numbers to understand which cells should be colored or left blank to solve nonograms.
· Every nonogram puzzle page has numbers beside each row and above each column of the grid. They show you how many unbroken lines of colored cells there are in a given row or column, and their order.
· There should be at least one empty square between unbroken lines in this number puzzle.
Dive into the world of Nonogram! Challenge your mind with a puzzle page of your preferred difficulty. Compete with other players to solve picture cross puzzles! Improve your logic skills, discover new artworks, and have fun with nonograms!