Realistic texture pack and shaders for Minecraft PE. Graphic and realistic
- Simple Shader (Previously SSPEShader). It's a lightweight shader pack which is the perfect solution for anyone who has got a low-end device and haven't been able to use any of the other shader packs.
- Energy Shaders. It's one of the first shaders to offer full support for Windows 10, iOS and Android. The most noticeable differences are for the water, skies and lighting.
- Natural Mystic Shaders. It's a shader pack for Minecraft Bedrock aiming to be as realistic as possible.
- Realistic Cubemap. This is a resource pack which replaces the existing cubemap image objects with more realistic images in order to create a more Earth-like skybox.
- Realistic MCPE Mechanics [Redstone]. This is a command block creation which adds six realistic game mechanics to Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Realistic Shaders [16x16]. This shaders pack is the perfect addition to make the game look a lot more realistic and alive. One of the really cool features make it look as if wind was blowing in the grass and leaves causing them to move.
- Misa's Realistic [64x64]. Misa's Realistic is a high detailed texture pack. Everything about is looks pretty good. We've got new textures for mods, blocks and the user interface.