Your Guide to Baby Growth
The app will calculate a growth spurt calendar for your baby's first 1.5 years and send a notification once a week telling you what's going on. Irreplaceable assistant to young parents.
Hi, my name is Dima. I just recently became the father of a wonderful little girl named Elliа and my whole world has turned upside down.
In order to somehow understand what is going on with my baby and what I should do — I immersed myself in reading literature.
I learned that the first year and a half to two years of a baby's life are filled with rapid leaps (spurts) in physical and psychological development. Baby's growth spurts are noticeable and legitimate. There are quiet weeks when the baby is in good spirits, there are weeks when he is under stress (physical, neurological, or cognitive development occurs), and there are peaks of these crises, accompanied by degradation of sleep and other unusual behavior. To track these changes, the idea arose to create an app that would send notifications and articles about what's going on with your baby and how you can help him.
Thanks to your feedback, the app has expanded and is now in:
- A description of what's going on with your baby for each week: physiology, motor skills, speech development. For 78 weeks.
The app was created for personal use but may help someone else, so this text is what you read. Do not judge harshly, share feedback (you can do this in the app), rate and buy premium if you like it! These funds will help the app grow and more and more useful things will appear in it!
Sprouty offers a subscription plan that gives you a more personalized experience:
- A set of exercises for each day for your baby to develop well, but chosen so that it doesn't take very long
- Developmental norms: cognitive/psychological, motor, speech, the appearance of teeth.
- Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase. 1-month costs $3.99 USD
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase