Wilderness survival game. Travel to safety. Please turn on sounds.
Wilderness survival simulation game. Travel to safety.
--- EARLY ACCESS NOTICE ---
UPDATE 641 contains only PIKE LAKE and ELK RIVER scenarios as the BLACKWATER SWAMP and GRIZZLY MOUNTAINS are still in development (Raven/Wolf owners will get these once the scenarios are developed)
-- MAY 30, 2023 --
? EARLY ACCESS RELEASE 641 ?
Update 641 is available to SOME PLAYERS.
- Critical floating water bug fix
- Meat smoker
- New perks
- Loads of other things...
BLACKWATER SWAMP scenario is in development and once finished, all Raven/Wolf edition owners get that scenario.
GRIZZLY MOUNTAINS coming after swamp, and will be unlocked to all Raven/Wolf edition owners.
This is an EARLY ACCESS UPDATE so please notice contents of this release are not finalized. A new update is already being developed.
All your progress from "earlier than version 500" is lost.
Until next update,
--- DESCRIPTION ---
Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood.
--- PRIVACY ---
--- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ---
* IN-APP PURCHASES (IAP): You can buy full version, style pack and such. There are no gems type of stuff.
* FULL NETWORK ACCESS: you can play offline, but if you play online game sends stats info like "created fire using bow drill" using anonymizedId.
* VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To best of my understanding this checks if your device is online or offline.
* CONTROL VIBRATION: this can be toggled off in the settings. It's used only for in-game events (like if you catch a fish or something like that)
* OTHER WORTH MENTIONING: game stores "save game" files to your device so that you can save & continue game after playing. Should not require extra permissions though. Game does not read your phone files. It only reads game files and via settings screen you can see list of files that were created.
--- DISCLAIMER ---
'SURVIVE' IS A SIMULATION GAME INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A COURSE IN WILDERNESS SURVIVAL; PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE MEASURES WITHOUT INSTRUCTION FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERT.