PILOT MODERN TURBOPROP PLANES, DRIVE VEHICLES, COMPLETE MISSIONS, AND MORE
* C-400 tactical airlifter - inspired from the real-world Airbus A400M.
* HC-400 coastguard search and rescue - variant of C-400.
* MC-400 special operations - variant of C-400.
* RL-42 regional airliner - inspired from the real-world ATR-42.
* RL-72 regional airliner - inspired from the real-world ATR-72.
* E-42 military early warning aircraft - derived from RL-42.
* XV-40 concept tilt-wing VTOL cargo.
* PV-40 private luxury VTOL - variant of XV-40.
* PS-26 concept private seaplane.
* Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff and landing).
* Complete many varied missions.
* Explore the plane's interior in first-person (in most levels and free-flight).
* Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
* Drive ground vehicles.
* Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
* Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
* Explore without restrictions in free-flight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
* FREE airplane simulator game updated in 2022!
* NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
* Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the aeroplanes).
* Realistic physics for flight simulation.
* Complete controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
* Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick / yoke).
* Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
* Close to realistic engines' sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
* Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
* Several islands with many airports.
IMPORTANT! Possible fix to the game freezing on Android 12:
Step 1: Go in the device's 'Settings' (not in the game's settings), then scroll all the way down to 'About Phone';
Step 2: In the 'About Phone' menu, press on 'Software Information';
Step 3: There press on the 'Build number' 7 times to enable 'Developer options';
Step 4: Also inside the 'Software information' menu, press on the 'Google Play system update', which will ask you to restart the device to update it to the latest version. Note that if it tells you that the system is already up to date, then you should restart your device manually.
IMPORTANT! Regarding the game freezing or crashing at start on Android 13, this might happen if other apps run in the background (music apps, screen recorders, etc...). If you encounter such issues try closing those apps in the background, or if that's not enough, try restarting the device before you play the game.