Experience real multitasking on your Android!
- take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
- view email attachments without leaving email app
- view multiple PDF files at the same time
- open links in floating browser and view them later
- translate vocabularies without leaving current app
- Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
- File Manager
- Music Player
- Video Player
- Image Viewer
- Audio Recorder
- Google Maps
- Wifi Manager
- and 21 more apps (see https://www.floatingapps.net for full list of 41 floating apps)...
Floating Apps is the best of its kind because of our commitment and never-ending work. We love to do it for you!
- We're always doing our best to help our users, so you're not left alone.
- We're developing Floating Apps for more than 5 years and it keeps getting better and better.
The Most Advanced Features
- Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
- Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
- Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
- Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
- Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
- Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
- Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don't need it now and restore it later.
- Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
- Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
Please see complete list at http://www.floatingapps.net/permissions.