Preferans is a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
Here comes the long awaited free version of Preferans, a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
*** It's addictive once you get the rules! ***
Preferans - main features:
* How to play: 5 introductory lessons for beginners (highly recommended!)
* 3 players: the user and 2 androids or real players in online mode
* Оnline games (alpha) - play with other Preferans players live!
* Configurable profiles for different users
* 4 difficulty levels in standalone mode
* 3 preferans game flavors - 'Miami', 'New York' and 'Las Vegas' (can be reverted to original names)
* Portrait and landscape playing modes for compatible devices, i.e. tablets and larger resolution phones.
* Centralized leader board with player global rank and position
* Offers - an ability to end the current game early if opponents agree
* Additional settings:
- passing': type (sliding or classic), progression, cost, exit and interruption
- whist': type, whether whist on 6♠ is mandatory or arbitrary, game of 10
- who controls the game against android who has declared misére
- card suit order
- card rank order in suit
- control tap at round end
- making obvious moves automatically
- animation speed
- card movement by dragging or tapping
* Configurable smart confirmations for first bid and contract
* Configurable "skip-a-game" when AI plays human cards
* An ability to replay the last deal without affecting the game score: great for learning how to play
* Integration with popular social networks for sharing game results
* Extensive games statistics
Please feel free to contact us should you find any bug or would like to suggest a new feature. Our e-mail address appears on this page. You are also invited to visit and "like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PlayOnSmart